Art.13 information concerning the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
According to Italian law on data security, (196/2003), and its subsequent amendments, the customer acknowledges that Borgo Hotel srl can process the customer’s personal data according to the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection the confidentiality and rights of the customer. according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, we inform the customer that:
1) The data collected while browsing this website or written by the user will be used for the following purposes: commercial proposals concerning stays at our hotel and recording of bookings made through the appropriate procedure available on the site.
2) The data will be processed using paper or digital system, in compliance with the minimum standard laid imposed in Annex B to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
3) Please note that to ensure some required service it can be obligatory for the users to communicate some personal data, else the service can not be executed.
4) The data may be disclosed to third parties such as contractors and partner companies or other persons appointed by the controller of the data always for purposes strictly related to ensure the normal running of the Hotel’s website and the provision of services offered by them.
Include assets of outside engineers on tools used for the collection, management and storage of data in question.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the Site or third parties.
5) The data controller is: Borgo Hotel srl
6) The data processor is : Noli Giovanni
7) the customer can ask the data controller or processor to assert his rights under art. 7 of the legislative decree. N. 196/2003.
What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of information that a server can send to your PC, smartphone or tablet when you visit a website or use a social network. The same server that transmit the cookies, then, can read and record the cookies already stored on your PC, smartphone or tablet to obtain various types of information.
Cookies have different functions: in many cases they are useful because they make it easier and faster browsing, as happens with cookies technicians, used for example to save the language preferences or a shopping cart. In other cases, however, cookies are used to track users while browsing; the profiling cookies can record information about what you might want to buy or buy, analyzing your reading, your hobbies, your travels, to customize the advertising that is shown when you open the mail or browsing a social network. Then there are third-party cookies, or information that is recorded from sites other than those you’ve visited and that are used for purposes of profiling.
Further information is available on the website of the privacy
The cookies we use
Two types of cookies may be used on the site: ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’:
The ‘session cookies’ are temporary cookies that remain on the device until the moment you leave the site.
The ‘persistent cookies’ stays on your device for longer or until you delete it manually.
The cookies used by our site
1. Cookies technicians
All these cookies are persistent and are released to ensure a better browsing experience on this site.
More information : -
2. Cookies profiling
3. Third-Party Cookies
How to check or delete cookies
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through the settings. For more information about cookie management visit the appropriate link:
Chrome / windows phone
Safari / IOS
To learn more about cookies and to manage preferences about cookies (first and / or third party) you can visit the platform www.youronlinechoices.com.
Buttons and social network widget
To ensure that the content of a site can be shared on social networks by the visitors of the site, you can integrate it in screens tools (widgets) made available to the social networks themselves. These tools (usually blocks of code inserted in the pages of the host site) may collect cookies installed third-party social networks (eg Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.). the site does not share any information with these widgets.
For more information about the cookies of the leading social networks you can visit: